Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Christmas Carol Trinket Box

Hello Crafty Bloggers!

I'm sorry to bring up Christmas this early, but the days ARE flying by and if you're planning on making Christmas gifts, cards and decorations, then you'd better get started...... well, that's what I keep saying to myself anyway, lol.

Today, our newest Design Team member Fiona shows us a festive trinket box that she decorated using Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol collection. It's too gorgeous for words, so I'll just sit back and let you oohh and aahhh.......













Wow! I just love love LOvE it!! Thank you so much Fiona :)

Inspired? Then it's time to get crafty!
Aunty Vera :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Definitely a winner....I need to make one of these for sure...xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...