Do you love playing with the latest and greatest in papercrafting? Are you a mad scrapper, card-maker, mixed media artist or general papercrafter and love sharing your creations and helping other crafters with ideas and inspirations? Then this call is for you!
We're mixing it up a bit next year in Aunty Vera Land - all our DT members will receive the same Care Package..... Aunty Vera's Kit of the Month. This could include papers, dies, stamps, stencils, paints....... all sorts of new and exciting goodies with a different theme each month! Designers will be asked to use the kit in any way they like.... creating their own brand of art with the included products.
What we'll ask from you:
- At least 1 major project per month (cardmakers - each project should feature 4 to 6 cards). You will be given admin rights to our blog where you can upload photos of your project and a brief write-up, or link to your youtube video
- One tutorial at some point during your year as a DT member. This will include step-by-step instructions if written up as a blog post, or else be a step-by-step process on a youtube video
- Run one challenge sometime in your year as DT member....... this challenge will be run on our facebook page and Crafty Group simultaneously and can be a sketch challenge, tag challenge or anything you have a passion for.
- Sharing your projects on your own blog and social media channels, and linking back to our blog and / or website
- Be an active and positive presence in our facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends, and be available to help members looking for advice on products and techniques
What you'll get from us:
- Your monthly kit - absolutely free!
- A fabulous discount on all your purchases from our website
- Your photo and link back to your blog / youtube channel / facebook page on our blog page
- Your projects featured on our various social media pages and perhaps in the papercraft magazines that we advertise in.
We are also looking for Road Testers -
If you love playing with new products but can't commit to Design Team duties, we need fortnightly Road Testers to try out new products. We send you a new product - you try it out and send us pics along with a brief write-up of your experience and opinion.
This call is also open to international crafters. So don't be shy... give it a try!
How to Apply:
- Email your application to email@example.com with your name and either DESIGN TEAM or ROAD TESTER in the subject line.
- Please include a few photos of your work so we can see how you play
- Include your name, email and phone number as well as links to your blog, youtube channel, online galleries and any social media channels
- Please list any other DT experience that you may have, and any commitments that you have for 2017 (Don't worry - no experience necessary!)
Note: We do not claim exclusive rights over our designers, but ask that you do not promote other retail sites on our pages, and always link any products used from our site back to us.
Applications must be received by November 30th, 2016.
You will be contacted via email if you are selected for our team and will receive your January Kit by mid December.
Hoping to see some of our old friends and some new faces apply!
Aunty Vera :)