Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Scrappy Style

Ok, so I did have bigger plans for some lovely Valetine's scrapping, but then somebody stole my calendar AND my clock and ...well....where DOES the time go?? lol






































So with literally 2 minutes up my sleeve and a Valentine's Day Dinner Table looking a little bit glum - or, truth be told, a heap of Lindt choccies with nowhere to go - I grabbed a champagne glass and scrapped it up a bit.






















A strip cut from My Mind's Eye Love Me - Numbers Grid, a heart shape cut from some red cardstock and a bit of kitchen twine. Pretty!

Now I wonder how long those chocolates will last?

Have a LOVEly day!
Aunty Vera :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope there are at least a couple of those on their way up to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought they arrived with the flower delivery!!...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...