Friday, April 13, 2012

Funny Foto Friday - The Little Easter Egg That COULDN'T!

Hi Scrappy Bloggers - it's that time of the week when I find something to laugh at.....so with many promises that this was NOT set up, it's a true story and really did happen, here is a bit of Easter Funniness...

Here is a picture of a (very small!) sample of the Easter eggs I brought home from the Easter Bunnie's Factory...


















Being a big Cadbury fan, there was always going to be an excess of Easter chocolate at my house.
My boys declared they were too old for an Easter Egg Hunt, but I still had to buy the big bag of hunting eggs....
















...you know, the ones with the little Cadbury plain eggs, and the Caramello eggs, and the....

...WHAT THE..!!??!!...















...wow. That's supposed to be a Turkish Delight egg. Delightful it is NOT.

So ok Easter Bunny - we get that you're overworked and blah blah blah but really - no need to SMASH the eggs now is there!
And again - I promise I didn't set this one up! lol

Happy Friday!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...