Wednesday, June 21, 2017

How Does Your Garden Grow? Deb's Z Fold Card & Envelope

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a confession to make........ I only started ordering the Garden Assistant stamp that is in our June Kit because I wanted one for myself. She is just SOOOO gorgeous! And it makes me so happy that all my Crafty Peeps love her too!
Today Deb creates a beautiful Z Fold card featuring our favourite gardening girl........






Hi Crafters!

I just fell in love with this stamp when I saw it, it is so right up my alley!! I thought straight away it lends itself to a 'Z' Fold card, I just love making these as you get a really great 3d effect and they are quite easy to make, the hardest part is thinking what to put inside them!


Step 1: To make the 'Z' fold is really quite easy all you have to do is cut a piece of cardstock, mine is 11 1/4 inches  x 5 inches. I then scored it in half, then the front half is scored in half again, so you then have a 'Z' fold card, easy peasy!





Step 2: I then did the same with a piece of white cardstock which was the same 11 1/4 inches but by 2 inches and folded in half on the back half this time .




Step 3: I then stamped the border along the bottom of the white cardstock, when doing this I only inked up the bottom border of the stamp as I only wanted the flowers and grass along the bottom. Once I had inked it all I then coloured in the images with markers and attached the stamped piece to the base of the card. Added all the little bits and pieces to give it a 3D look. I stamped and coloured the whole image and then fussy cut the gardener out and attached her to the bottom strip.



Step 4: Of course I had to make a matching envelope to put the card in, using my envelope maker.







This was so much fun to make, I can see myself making a lot more projects with this beautiful stamp!

Happy Crafting!

Deb x

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW. I need to recreate this card. Love it Deb. She really comes to life. xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...