Thursday, August 30, 2018

We Can Be Heroes - Sarah's Super Envelope Album

Hello Crafty Friends!
Hasn't this past month just flown by..... faster than a speeding bullet?!!
We're wrapping up our month of super heroes with a fun Envelope Album from Sarah......



Hello friends! What a wonderful month of superhero goodness we've had. For my final project I made a simple flat envelope album.

To start with I picked out six gold envelopes.



I cut a sliver off four of the envelopes so that both ends were open like this:



Next I began assembling the album using the envelopes as the pages. I formed the first two pages by gluing the flap of one inside another. 


Once it's glued down, it looks like this:



I continued adding pages, leaving the closed envelopes as the front and back cover. I folded the last flap around from the back to the front to create a spine. And that's the base of the album done!



Once the base was complete, I used the marvel papers to decorate each page. For each spread I combined one of the background papers with a character page. Here is hulk:


Captain America:


Spiderman #1:


Spiderman #2:


And the edge of the Hulk:


For the front cover I used this spotted background and added a spray of the Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I then used some of the Marvel Stickers to add a title and of course some Avengers. In the bottom corner I added some of these gorgeous Eyelet Outlet Brads


And that's the album finished! By cutting off the edges of the envelopes you're left with pockets on each page for journal cards, photos or ephemera. I love having things stick out from the edge!


I hope you've enjoyed this project. Be your own Hero!

Sarah xx

...............................................................
BUY this month's Kit HERE.
August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.
Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.
C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au
 ................................
Join me on Youtube here


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...