Thursday, October 18, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Sarah's Mini Pocket Letters

Hello Crafty Friends!
Halloween is such a great excuse to send fun crafty gifts to our friends..... and Sarah's mini pocket letters are just perfect for this.... you can get a whole bunch of them made in one crafty session. ok... challenge to self..... Mini Pocket Letters!! Make them TODAY!!





Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying the Halloween themed projects this month. For my next post I thought it would be fun to create some mini pocket letters. I love creating things I can send to people, and this is a small project that you can make a few of in one go.

For my first sleeve I fussy cut the words from a Journaling Card sheet and adhered them to the Halloween hat paper. How's that song go...?


Oh that's right! He did the MONSTER MASH! 



This middle pocket features a fussy cut mummy from the same journaling card, this time backed on the other side of the paper sheet. I love his little glasses!


I added the ribbon on the side from my stash and called this mini pocket letter done. So simple but super cute!


For my second pocket letter I started with plain black card stock and then added different elements. You can see here a fussy cut ghost from the paper collection, some gorgeous golden halloween washi, some ghost die cuts from my last project, and the first letter of our title using gold thickers.


I wonder what we could be spelling??


Oh! Another 'o'? 


BOO! This is was such a fun little pocket spread to make. I added some accents using a white gel pen and some black lace from my stash, which adds some elegance to this otherwise very simple layout.


For my final pocket letter, I created the sides with some card stock from the collection and then layered some of the washi on top. I love creating buntings, and this was the perfect page to add one to the top!


For the middle pocket I again used some thickers to create a title. I love how the gold thickers and foil washi are so shiny!   


And here's my three pocket letters together.


I hope you've enjoyed this project and make your own Halloween projects for friends.

Bye for now!

Sarah xx

.............................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07  which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


.............................

Find me on youtube here

Follow me on instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...