Friday, December 14, 2012

25 Days of Christmas 2012 - December 14th and 15th....Funny Foto Friday!

Ok, so I seem to be perpetually running a day behind with this thing so can I squish two days together? How abouts I do that and make it......

Funny

Foto

FRIDAY!!

I know, we haven't had one for a while so let's have a look at some funny pics with a Christmas theme...and there are a few of them around my house at the moment.

Well, the first one greets you as you approach the front door, for sitting in the window with all his Christmas lights aglowing is no other than out friend.......


BILL! Yep, that Bill sure is getting into the Christmas spirit this year!! And he'd want to in a house where there are stuffed toys at every turn. You see, one of my sons went through a few years of buying himself one of those singing and dancing Christmas toys every year. He's kind of outgrown them now, so I seem to have inherited them. So every Christmas, a few of them like to sit on the stairs......



MINUS the batteries!!!!! Here's a pic of some of the cute ones without Grinch's big green head getting all the attention.....



Oh, and there's a MONKEY too!! .....



Yeah, that one plays music and SPINS. Can you imagine the NOISE when all of them are on together as the Christmas Band!!

Then there are the bears in my tree. I love teddy bears and have a few Christmas ones that only come out at Christmas time and usually sit under the tree. This year they decided to take up residence in its branches!






Vintage Christmas Bear is my fave!

Ok, so that makes me officially up to date! Yay for Friday and here comes the weekend. We might have to get some Christmas baking happening tomorrow. Hope to see you then.

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...