Sunday, December 16, 2012

25 Days of Christmas 2012 - December 16th.....Christmas Tree Brownies

Another hot hot day in Sydney....but today I got up bright and early so I could fire up the oven before the day got too hot. Here's what I made....



My apologies to the clever person who first thought of the idea......I found a piccie on the internet a while ago but can't remember what website it was from. Such a great Christmas twist on the traditional brownie - just cut them up in triangles, decorate and stick half a candy cane through the base. I decorated some with metallic cashous and Wilton sugar sprinkle......


....and others with Wilton Sugar Pearls...



Of course they're all gone now. Brownies never last long in my house!!

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...