Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day 1 - A Christmas Carol

Hello Crafty Bloggers and here we go again....... it's the 1st of December which means the start of another countdown to Christmas in Aunty Vera Land. This year I have the help of my amazing Team Designers to keep me on track and make sure I bring you a bit of Christmas Craft Goodness every day until the Fat Man sings Ho Ho Ho.

So to start off the month........ Team Designer Fiona has been busy creating amazing Flip & Fold cards with Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol collection. Feast your eyes.............












Aren't they adorable? Thank you so much Fiona!!

Ready to get crafty?
You can find the tutorial for flip & fold cards HERE
And A Christmas Carol papers and add-ons are HERE

How's your Christmas card making going? I hope Fiona's cards have inspired you.
Aunty Vera :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...