Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas Crafty Friends!

*sshhhh*... we'll ignore the fact that my 25 Days of Christmas kind of fizzled out. My apologies - I had a whole lot of personal stuff come up, and the blog was pushed to the bottom of the list (once again).

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a safe and crafty 2016.

Here is a little something that I have been working on the past week. I found the instructions on the Kaisercraft blog and just fell in love with it, knowing that my Aunt would just love it........


It's a Wall Art project, covered with Kaisercraft's Holy Night paper and embellished with Collectables and stickers, and a touch of gold paint.....




Wishing you all the best at Christmas
Aunty Vera xx


2 comments:

  1. Very lovely <3 Thanks so much for the concerted effort of craftiness during the holiday season. I was very impressed that you gave it a go and had such grand ideas and thats all that really matters in the end. All my love xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...