Saturday, May 23, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Aussie Scrapper's Mini Album Challenge Page 6





Hello beautiful Crafters,  I hope you're all keeping warm, its starting to get pretty cold over here but I love the fire once its lit and how it warms the whole house. 

Page 5 was finished so I flipped it over and now worked on page 6.  I had my photo picked and decided on the background paper.  I went with a plain paper this time from the Graphic 45 12x12 Patterns and solids paper pack from the Garden Goddess collection.



I traced the outline of my chipboard, cut it out and glued the paper on, ready to start page 6.


Next, I matted my photo and this time I used two different papers.  The first paper I used to matt my photo is called "Thoughtfully Planted" from the Garden Goddess Collection. I always try to use my scraps to matt my photos to conserve paper.  The second matt is also a scrap of paper from the 12x12 Patterns and solid paper pack.


To my matted photo, I added a sticker from the Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess Sticker sheet" and this is what we have so far.


From the 45 "Garden Goddess Sticker sheet" I also used a border strip to add to the bottom of my layout and then I had a fussy cut image leftover from one of the other pages and so I utilised it on this page.


I should add that I inked the edges of the papers with Vintage Photo Distress oxideAll that was needed now were a few finishing touches, so to the centre of the flower I added a brad from Bo Bunny Brads I added some Tim Holtz Clipping stickers A few Bo Bunny Candy dots and then I finished it all off with some splatters of white paint



Please click to watch the process video https://youtu.be/nnl5oqQPFfs


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I have finally found a chipboard album I knew I had stashed away that will be great to do this with xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...