Saturday, May 9, 2020

Do You Remember? NSD 2020 - Aussie Scrapper's Mini Album Challenge part 3




Hello crafty peeps and here I am again with page 3 of my mini album for my Godmother.

This time around I will be working with an old photo of my son sharing a cuddle with my Godmother.

I started by picking paper, for page 3 I chose two paper from Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess" collection and both my papers are from the 12x12 Pattern and Solid paper pack.


I started by glueing the patterned green paper to my chipboard and then I matted my photo with creme coloured paper


I started looking through this gorgeous collection and I decided I would use one of the ephemera cards from the Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess" Journaling and ephemera cards pack.


I am in love with this stencil from Kaisercraft "Fancy Flourish" so I did some embossing using this stencil.  I used the Rangers "Love Letters" embossing powder.  


I chose the lovely pink flower border strip from the Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess stickers sheet"
and I also chose two chipboard items from the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Chipboard.  I glued everything down and then I was sneaky and used Vera's theme for my title using my thickers from my stash.  
Here is the finished page.


I am loving this "Garden Goddess" collection and for the month of May this collection as well as the beautiful "Fancy Flourish" Stencil from Kaisercraft are on special at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft so please feel free to check out the very competive prices and friendly service.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...