Monday, May 4, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Donna's Memory Frame Part One



Hi all, 

This month for May is National Scrapbooking Day - NSD and in Aunty Vera Land this last All of May.. 
It is all about memories and stories and photos and so I chose to remember my son who passed away. My heart grieves for him every day and I chose this frame to show you his personality..
This will be a hard month as I go through each process and tell you a little about each photo of him.

. Please follow along with me and all the Creative team this month..

Meet my Son Brendan...


Part One: 
All the pieces together.. I created a flower using three different size punches from EK Success 'Retro Flower'. Stamp out the camera and die cut it using the die from the set.. Cut a piece of paper from a sheet of paper, (I love the piece with the typewriter so used this), punch three maple leaves and stamp on the leaves with one of the Keepsake sentiment stamps and finally
fussy cut the leaf from a piece of cardstock.
In all of the frame pieces, I have inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

..


I punched a border using an old punch I have had for years from Fiskars.. 
I then cut a section of this gorgeous paper and placed on top of the typewriter to give it some colour.


Stamping the quote and fussy cutting the butterfly to place on the wooden flourish moth just sets this off  I think.. I added the filmstrip bit that comes on the packaging which is too good to throw away lol..  Lots of dimension here as I added 3D foam tape on the stamped quote and camera.. Even though it does not show in this photo I have added glossy accents to the camera lens 
and the typewriter keys..  Adore this section.. 


Part Two coming soon.. 

...KIT...



 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Donna and a wonderful tribute to Brendan. All my love to you momma bear 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project and can't wait to create mine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...