Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Do You Remember – NSD 2020 - Sue's Memories Journal – More Page Ideas


Do You Remember – Memories Journal – More Page Ideas

Hi once again, 

I hope everybody is well and truly working on their National Scrapbook Month challenge and putting their projects up on the Crafty Vera & Friends Facebook group for us all to see. 

Here are some of the other pages I completed in my Memories Journal.  



The black square are the photo mats for photographs of my kids, which they would prefer not to be published on line.

I hope they give you some final ideas.  Once I am finished all my pages I will do a final flip through so please keep an eye out on my YouTube channel and facebook groups for notifications.

Happy crafting
Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...