Monday, May 4, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Gina's Mini Album Page 1




I am making my memory album with pictures from this year so I will be including pictures before and during isolation.

For this page, I started with the Crate Paper Wild Heart Wildly paper. I cut out "the best day" 3x4 card to use as my base.

I inked the edges of the card with my Kaisercraft Blush ink. I then chose a picture of my husband and daughter playing jenga during our first weekend of isolation and stuck that on. On the top right corner, I stuck a heart from one of the Crate Paper Wild Heart Clear Foil Stickers.


I used the banner and arrow dies from the Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die set and cut out some dies which I placed over the photo and at the top of the card. I used one of the sentiments from the Tim Holtz Nature's Wonder stamp set which I stamped on the banner.


To finish it, I added a flower from the Docfrafts Pocket full of Posies charm set.


On the other side of the card, I have used the butterfly card from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Animal paper and put glue on the top, bottom and left edges to make a pocket. In the pocket, I have tucked a card from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Ephemera Pack.


I added another banner and arrow made using the Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die set.


I then cut fussy cut another butterfly from the Crate Paper Wild Hearts Animal paper which I stuck on the butterfly on the card to give a 3D effect by sticking only the body on and raising the wings, On the other side of the insert card, I stuck a photo of my daughters from one of the trips we made this year and the sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Nature's Wonder stamp set.


Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and totally winning this.
GO TEAM GINA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...