Saturday, May 16, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Page 5 of Aussie Scrappers Mini Album Challenge




Hi Lovelies, back again with this mini album for my Godmother and today I bring you page 5.  I am so excited to be able to go into my craft room and create something for Aunty Vera scrap and Craft.  My little sanctuary has turned into the classroom while we are in isolation and so for some alone time I have escaped into the garden.

I started page 5 as I usually do my picking my papers, for my background paper I chose Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess Collection" paper named " Love Grown Here".  I cut and glued my paper down to my chipboard.


I also chose the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Collection 12x12 pattern and solids paper pack as part of my core products for May and I chose the yellow paper to matt my photo.



Once, I had matted my photo, I cut a strip of the yellow paper again and used the reverse side on the left-hand side of my layout.


My photo needed another matt to help it stand out so I chose to matt it with the paper named "thoughtfully Planted" from the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess collection as it was a lovely pink colour.
I also loved the image from the paper named "Love, grown here" and so I did some fussy cutting.  Both Papers have been used previously, so I am utilising my scraps.


Once I put my matted photo and new fussy cut embellishment onto my layout, something was still missing and so I decided that I needed a strip of the yellow paper down the bottom as well but I used the reverse side that had a beautiful floral pattern to it and then I flipped the strip that I cut earlier and just used the plain yellow colour 


I needed a few more embellishments, so I looked at all the papers and tried to see what I could make.  I settled on the paper "Seeds of Kindness" and I cut out a few of the different border strips to use on this layout.


For a finishing touch I had a love wooden chip word and I embossed this with the Ranger's embossing powder named "Love Letters" also purchased from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.  
Hope you liked the finished page.


All these products and papers are available as very good prices from the best little craft shop on the internet. Click HERE to see what you are missing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...