Thursday, May 7, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Gina's Mini Ring Album final page



Hey everyone here is the last page process I am sharing for the ring bound mini album. I think this is my favourite page.

I started with one of the Crate Paper Wild Hearts ephemera which had a hole in the centre and stuck a picture of my daughter in it at her best friends birthday party.


I fussy cut a leaf from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Jungle paper which I stuck on the bottom left and on the top left I stuck a butterfly made using the dies from the Jillibean Soup Large Circle Shaker die set


Next I added one of Scrapberry's Exquisite Embellishments and stuck it on a 3x4 card cut out from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Wildly paper.


On the other side, I layered some Crate Paper Wild Heart Daze paper at angles one on top of the other which I cut about a quarter inch and half inch smaller respectively.


I chose one of the Crate Paper Wild Heart Chipboard Accents which had a similar design to the front and, this time, I used a picture of my eldest daughter eating ice cream. This was the first time we went to Whistlers Chocolate Company so I thought the title was apt :)


To finish it, I added a banner cut using the Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die set on which I stuck the "Wild Heart" that is written at the bottom of each scrapbook sheet. I also added an arrow, and a locket from the Docrafts Pocket Full of Posies charm set, onto which I have stuck a heart from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Chipboard Accents.


Thank you for following along with me and I'm so excited to see what you make. Don't forget to load your entries into my challenge into the Team Gina album. Let's win this!

GO TEAM GINA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...