Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Gina's Ringbound mini album shaker page




Hi everyone today I am sharing a quick tutorial of how I made the shaker page in my ringbound mini album.

I started with the Jillibean circle shaped shaker die and I die cut the circle a few times on some blue cardstock from my stash.

I then die cut the Crate Paper Wild Heart Roar and the Crate Paper Wild Heart Daze papers which I layered on the top over a piece of acetate.


I added the gold stars and the pink gems from the Jillibean Soup Shaker Fill Bright Snow mix and stuck a picture of my children playing in the sand on one of our road trips in January over it.


I then die cut some butterflies using the same die set and stuck them on top with some bling from my stash for their bodies and at the bottom I added some flowers that I fussy cut from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Jungle paper.


On the back I stuck a picture of me and my kids at the beach and over that some die cuts from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Planted paper.


To complete it I added some chipboard hearts from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Chipboard Accents.


Thanks for following along and, if you haven't started yet, come on make a ringbound mini album. We have to win this! 
GO TEAM GINA!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...