Thursday, May 7, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Donna's Memory Frame - Part 3, 4 and 5



Hi all, 

This month for May is National Scrapbooking Day - NSD and in Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft land this last's All of May.... 
Please follow along with me and all the Creative team this month and remember if you create any
project the Creative Team has made go to their folders in AVSC facebook group (Link below)  and post your photos there..  Here is my link to my album..HERE


Part Three: 
I diecut a piece of paper using the Label Seventeen Spellbinders Nestability.
I stamped and diecut the camera and using 3D foam tape popped it on some scrap layers.. The clock I cut from the sticker sheet and again popped this up using foam tape.. I used Dimensional Magic
to give it a little interest.. The bird is fussy cut from a piece of the gorgeous papers but as you see in the finished frame I ended up taking it off..


Part Four

This was the last Christmas we spent together so this photo is special to me.
 My daughter Krystal enjoyed spending time with Brendan at his Christmas BBQ.
Brendan had a temper but his smile lit up his whole face. I was tormenting him here about all the
grey he had in his beard and hair..

The quote from the Kaisercraft Pen & Ink sticker sheet 'So Thankful' was perfect for this photo. I used the scraps of the punched border edge in part one for a little interest on the side and added some of the film strip ribbon underneath the photo and attached a clip.


Part Five

Here is a cheeky Brendan in this photo, (he had a limit intake of alcohol due to his ABI) so here he is having a nip that he conned from his sister. He favourite drink - Anything lol
I layered the popped up photo on the gorgeous papers and poked holes along the top to create a border.  I made the flower in the same papers to place on the corner.. Purple was Brendan's favourite colour so the flower represents that.


I have made the flowers using the retro punches from EK Success and a maple leaf from Carl punches. 


I stamped on the leaves with a quote from the Kaisercraft Die & Stamp Set - Keepsake


I inked the around the edges and misted with water.


While wet scrunch up the flowers and then carefully straighten back out as shown.


When dry adhere together and add tiny beads in the centre..  



Part Six coming soon.. 

...KIT...


 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...