Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Donna's Memory Frame - Part Two



Hi all, 

This month for May is National Scrapbooking Day - NSD and in Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft land this last's All of May.. 
It is all about memories and stories and photos and so I chose to remember my son who passed away. My heart grieves for him every day and I chose this frame to show you his personality..
This will be a hard month as I go through each process and tell you a little about each photo of him.  

. Please follow along with me and all the Creative team this month.. 


Part Two: 
Cut two pieces of paper as shown and ink around the edges..


I went back over the above and distressed the edges with my scissors to give this a little bit of interest.
I cut a butterfly and border off the stickers sheet and adhered as shown. I cut some scraps up to layer the paper using 3 D foam tape to give this dimension.. I also used 3D foam tape to place 
the 'Just Perfect' on as well..


No my son Brendan was not perfect but I thought this picture of him on his birthday was.. 
I always called him 'BOY', always had and even when he used to say I'm a man,
 I still called him boy. He was a solid boy standing 6ft tall and weighing in at 125 kg; he had the hugest laugh that came right from the belly. I once got him stuck in the hospital elevator in his gigantic wheelchair and a lady doctor had to climb over his lap to get out, he loved it, I on the other hand had to call for help lol.. 


Part Three coming soon.. 

...KIT...


 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...