Thursday, May 7, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Donna's Memory Frame - Part Six & All the Bits and Bobs..



Hi all, 

This month for May is National Scrapbooking Day - NSD and in Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft Land this lasts All of May..

Thank you for allowing me to show you a little of my loved son on what has been a huge emotional time while creating this memory frame.. The tears I have shed has at times stopped me from working on this project but it has also made me remember the good times. 
 I want to sincerely thank Vera for being such a great boss and allowing me to showcase such a personal and meaningful project...

 Please follow along with me and all the Creative team this month and remember if you create any
project the Creative Team has made go to their folders in AVSC facebook group (Link below)  and post your photos there..  Here is my link to my album..HERE


Part Six 

This photo was taken two months before Brendan passed, he had the full beard going in this photo and I have to be honest Brendan was a very proud man so he always looked good except the one time he conned one of his support workers to help him dye his hair white that went
a dirty yellow white - ish. My goodness that was a horror lol..
The flower was created using the Tim Holtz Rosettes die. I fussy cut the number 4 from a scrap
 and glued it on the rosette next to a stamped 0 to form 40.
Brendan passed away 13 days after his 40th birthday


I die cut one large and one medium Rosette.



Using a concertina fold, fold both flowers up.


Adhere the flowers together to form a Rosette adhere the smaller one on top of the large Rosette. 


All the bits & bobs..

On the side I have cut several pieces of paper and added a metal embellishment for some added interest. Using the same paper as the large flowers I also made a tiny one to add to the bottom ..


As on the other side I added a piece of paper and punching out a few tiny flowers adhered them on for fun.


I so wanted to use this bird on the birdcage so decided to place it in the centre of the frame with the words Free To Fly underneath. I cut the butterfly from the sticker sheet and adhered it in the centre only to allow the wings to sit up.


I have a scrabble tiles stamp set from Creative Expressions so decided to stamp and emboss Brendan's name. I cut each tile out and popped them up using 3D foam tape..  


I adore the quote on the sticker sheet and decided to adhere with 3 D foam tape on the bottom with a fussy cut butterfly.. 
'Every heart sings a song incomplete, until another heart whispers back'  - Plato 


I love these leaves as it represented to me flying and freedom, something Brendan couldn't do being in a wheelchair. I attached these to a chain from Tim Holtz and popped them up
 with a little black 3 D foam tape. 







...KIT...


 Products are:
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...