Sunday, May 3, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Sue's Journal Challenge




“DO YOU REMEMBER”

Welcome to May and National Scrapbooking Month. Since joining the Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative Team I have discovered that this is a big thing, so the challenge was on for me to think of something for our theme “DO YOU REMEMBER”. I wanted something that recorded memories  that could be looked back on but dare I say it, didn’t require lots of work!  My solution – A Memories Journal.  A little keepsake that you can use to record all those little things about yourself as you are today, what you like to eat, what is your current obsession or what/who inspires you today.  All of these things change over time (well they do for me) so I think it might be fun to look back in 3 or 10 years time and have a laugh.  “Did I really like …”  You get the picture.



My main project will  a Memories Journal and I will complete some pages over the month to inspire you.  I am challenging you all to make a small Memories Journal yourself and complete at least 3 pages.  
Some Simple Rules;
  •        You must use recycled cardboard
  •         It must have at least 3 double papers (12 pages)

      The rest is up to you.
Please keep checking the Aunty Vera Blog or my video for instructions on how to make it.   There will also be some videos posted over the month to give you some inspiration.

Let's get started!
Journal Tutorial is HERE.
Favourite Beverage page is HERE.
Inspirational Quote page is HERE.
Pantry Food page is HERE.
Craft Obsession page is HERE.
More page ideas HERE.


Good Luck and GO TEAM SUE!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...