Saturday, May 16, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Nat's completed mini album for her son



Hi everyone, hope you are all well!
Here is my completed simple, little memory album all about Angel and my son Jesse.  They used to have the best cuddles 😊

So as I showed in my previous blog, I used the 6x6 'I Love My Dog' paper pad from Echo Park to make the pages for this one.  


I had a stack of Echo Park ephemera left over from making my album, and was able to split this up to go between the two albums for my children. Therefore the decoration consisted of pieces from the 'I Love My Dog' Ephemera, Frames and 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet.

 

I also used offcuts and journalling cards from the 12 x 12 papers to decorate the pages - a great way to use up the scrappy bits!


I had lots of fun using the Echo Park Clear Stamps 'Puppy Love'.  I stamped these on art diary paper with Stazon Ink and then used watercolour paints and brush markers to colour them.  This was a great way to make extra ephemera when I began getting low!
The doghouse below is one of these stamps.......


.....as is the puppy on this page, so cute!  I love the cuddles I managed to capture on film of these two.


This album shows the bond between them from when Jesse was five years of age to now at twenty.  In these photos the colour started changing and I realised I needed to refill my printer cartridge.  After doing this all my photos had lines through them 😓. Fortunately I had enough good photos for this album but have put my daughters on hold for now, suffice to say - it is much the same, just with lots of blue instead 😊


I wasn't sure if Jesse would like this album (you know what boys are like!) but I showed him last night and his face lit up at all the precious memories captured that he had forgotten.  I am so glad to have made this album (and the others) and absolutely had a ball using the Echo Park range!


Now I am off to plan just one last little project with a few of these fun papers that I put aside - and 'no' it is not another mini album!!! 😉
Hope you are having fun and crafting along with the AVSC team for NSD month and GO TEAM NAT!!!!

Take care,
Nat xxx

Products I am using for the month of May that will be discounted are listed here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...