Saturday, May 2, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Wendy's Keepsake Box and Journals



'Do You Remember'
Keepsake Box and Journals

Hello Everyone and welcome to National Scrapbooking Month in Aunty Vera Land.
This month our theme is 'Do You Remember' relating to all your wonderful memories you have stored. A lot of mine are in my head and I was thinking how wonderful it would be to put those memories in a journal/s and put those journals in a very special personalised storage box, that would look fabulous decorating any room in your house.


The box is a recycled food container and I've used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Little Women paper collection to decorate it. I've made a 'spine' free journal (blue cover). This is a little fiddley to make but well worth it in the end. I've also made a smaller journal which can be decorated to your personal choice. This smaller one is made with a little glue, some cardboard and decorated with the G45 papers.

During the month I will demonstate how each item is made and I'm hoping you will join along with me and the other girls on the Creative Team and get involved with our projects. 

I will mention, during the month of May, there will also be a small 'inhouse' challenge between the Creative Team, so I would love to see you all create something from my little collection and post your finished pictures in the Crafty Vera and Friends facebook group.

In the video below you can see all the items I will be using during the month to make
my beautiful projects. These items will be discounted for the month of May when purchased from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.


Let's get started!
Keepsake Box tutorial is HERE.
Free Spine Journal Tutorial is HERE.
Glued Spine Journal is HERE.

GO TEAM WENDY !!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! I can’t wait to make myself a box and a journal. Hurry back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm 🤔 I wonder if I can cheat and get Wendy to send me ALL the instructions because I can’t WAIT ( insert squeal) to make this. 🤔😬😘😘😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...