Sunday, May 3, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Gina's Ring Bound Mini Album Challenge



Hi everyone May has got to be my favourite month in Aunty Vera Land because we celebrate National Scrapbooking Day all month long and this time Team Gina is going for the win!

It's all about the memories so I have a simple challenge for you this month. I would like you to make a ring bound mini album for Team Gina yeah!

Let's cover the rules first.
  • You may use one ring or more, upto you. 
  • Make an album of at least 5 pages
  • I would love to see photos and maybe some journaling in your albums
  • The shape and size is upto you                   
I have made a single ring mini album for this challenge. Here are some pics:









And here is a quick video flipthrough

Let's get started! Click HERE to see the first page of my mini album
Click HERE to see my shaker page.
Click HERE for my tag page.
Click HERE for my final page.

Throughout the month I will show you how I made some of the pages so you can either follow my tutorials or make your own.

Now lets get crafting and remember GO TEAM GINA!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can see myself doing one each for the kids. This is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so cute and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project. I’m so excited. Go Team Gina!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...