Saturday, May 16, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Page 4 for Aussie Scrapper's mini album challenge.




Hi Crafty friends,
Hope everyone is enjoying all the challenges and taking inspiration from all the talented ladies here in this wonderful group.  I know I am blown away by everyone's talents.
Today I am doing part 4 of my mini album, this is the flip side of my previous page.  I will be scrapping a photo of my godmother with my two children.  It's not the best picture but I love the huge hug she is giving them and my son is just laughing at goodness knows what joke she has just shared.  (probably at my expense).

I started as I usually do by choosing my background paper:  The paper is from Graphic 45 "Garden Goddess collection" named "Field of Flowers".  I glued this onto my chipboard and used an Exacto knife to cut the excess paper off.


I want this Album to have a sense of cohesion and so I decided that I would once again use my "Fancy Flourish" stencil from Kaisercraft with some of the Inka Gold.


I matted my photo and then it was time to pick some embellishments.  I chose the following:
two journals cards from the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Journaling and Ephemera cards.  I will be fussy cutting the lady out from the top card.  Next, I picked the beautiful tag from the Graphic 45 "Portrait of a Lady"  Tags and Pockets.  I also picked out three small squares from the Graphic 45 chipboard from the Garden Goddess and I also fussy cut out a flower from one of my scrap pieces of paper from this beautiful collection.  I also used some lovely enamel dots from Bo Bunny Candy Dots.


I arranged all my embellishments, glued them down and here is the completed page.


All products used on this project are from Aunty Vera Scrap and craft so please check out the best little craft shop in Australia.  

If you wish to see the process video, you can view it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...