Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Aussie Scrapper's Mini Album Challenge - Part 2




Welcome back to part two......so we finished the cover and now we flip over the cover and we get the following...

I picked the following paper "Thoughtfully Planted" and glued it the other side of the cover:


I decided that I would like to write a personal note to my Godmother so from the Graphic 45 "Portrait of a Lady" Tags and pockets.  I chose this beautiful little pocket and I matted it onto some of the scrap paper "Garden Goddess"


I was in love with some of the images on the papers so it was time for some fussy cutting.


I chose one of the stickers from the "Garden Goddess" Stickers and I decided to add some stencilling using Inka Gold Green Yellow colour.


What do you think of the finished product?


These beautiful papers are available at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and we would love it if you joined us on the Facebook page and craft along with us.

Till my next instalment of this mini-album project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...