Thursday, May 7, 2020

Do You Remember - NSD 2020 - Gina's Mini Ring Album tag page



Hey everyone here's a quick share of how I made the tag page in the mini ring album.

I started with the Crate Paper Wild Hearts Roar paper which I die cut using the Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die.

Then I chose a picture of my daughter winning an award at school which I cut to fit in the frame. I folded and stuck the sides and the bottom but left the top up to make a tag shaped frame.


I die cut some banners and an arrow using the Tim Holtz pocket frame die set which I stuck on the top right. On the bottom left, I stuck the leaves from the Crate Paper Wild Heart Clear foil stickers and one of the Scrapberrys Exquisite Embellishments.


I then stuck this frame tag on the back of a tag from the Crate Paper Wild Heart ephemera pack.


I left the front of this tag as is and added some foil sticker leaves to it.


Come on ladies. It's time to win this. It's getting super competitive here and I need all the support I can get. Don't forget, once you complete your mini ring albums please upload the pictures in the TEAM GINA album.
GO TEAM GINA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Gina, I'm so pleased I purchased that Tim Holtz die, I knew it would come in handy, lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colourful this is and your beautiful kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...