Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Weekend Catch Up - Crafting on the Road with Donna

Hello Crafty Friends!
Are you missing Donna and her crafting? She's having so much fun in her travels across Australia but she hasn't forgotten us. Don't you love the internet?! Here's Donna to share her latest crafting adventures with us......



Hi Everyone, just checking in to say HI, and to let you know what I have been doing
away from Aunty Vera land.. 

We have arrived in Queensland and are having a wonderful time visiting with our son Saul and grandsons Blake and Harley. They have grown so much that before we will know it they will be young adults and wont want to hang out with the oldies lol..

I have to be honest, there is so much to see and do that I have created very little goodies to show you.. I did manage to create some masculine card toppers with lots of fussy cutting and the Kaisercraft Story Book paper..
















And I just happened to make these 'GORJUSS' Paper Clip art with the 6 x 6 Simply Gorjuss Paper Pack.. Its a good thing I packed lots of little goodies to go with them, and if you look closely you will see some pink feathers from Aunty Vera.. 




Fussy cutting was wonderful to do with these Gorjuss images..





Take care everyone and I will pop back in a while to show you the cards I will create using the card toppers..

Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...