Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Explore 2018! - Donna's Three Cards - Exploring

Hello Crafty Friends!
Donna has a fabulous post for us today... especially for the card makers who have been asking for inspiration creating more 'simple' cards (me! me!! ME!!!).
Though I don't like that word 'simple'....... these are beautiful... ACHIEVABLE.... and really great if you need to post a card as they will sit nice and flat in an envelope!



Hi all, I created three cards with the January kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

I also had a couple of lovely ladies tell me that while they think the 
Creative Team creates wonderful projects they are intimated because their work would never look like ours and so they don't try.. The other thing was they only like cards and
would like some simple ones to try so this is what I did..
For you ladies:
Clean, simple, mostly embellishment free, and easy to complete..

No 1. Collect Moments not Things



I simply matted the paper on to Navy cardstock then onto the embossed white card base. I die cut three tiny flowers and using the paint from the kit I dotted the centres..



Card 2. Hello

Using the embossing folder as my base I again matted the cut away quotes
with Navy Blue. I used the bottom of the paper as a strip along the centre.


The note came in the December Carousel Christmas kit HERE which I covered with the washi tape from this kit.. Looks brilliant I reckon. 



Card 3. Have a Beautiful Day

My favourite of the three cards, I love how clean and simple
this card is.. Again using minimal embellishments and Navy cardstock to highlight
the cutaway panels, all it needed was some Kindy Glitz
and Dimensional Magic to finish it off..


I love this panel of birds..

 

All Three cards together..


Floral Wishes is the embossing folder and stamps I used for this set..
I think it came off the front of a magazine (England).
My granddaughter gave it to me so not totally sure.
You could use any embossing folder and stamps you have..



BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

January Monthly kit is available for $46.20 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

You can visit me
on my FB page  HERE

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...