Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Explore 2018! - Donna's Santoro Quote Book

 Hello Crafty Friends!
I love the Kori Kumi Memory Pockets in our January Kit! They are so versatile and I can imagine crafters doing so many different things with them depending on their style of crafting. Today Donna creates an adorable little book of quotes......





Hi all, I love these little envelopes so I thought I would make a little book with them to show off the wonderful quotes with the paper.
I simply traced around one of the opened envelopes and cut a cover and back from the gorgeous paper in the kit..


Cover opened to show the first envelope... I really love these envelopes so much
that I didn't want any thing to cover them up..


I fussy cut the tent and painted it with dimensional magic..


The back of the book, as you can see I inked around all the paper
edges to give it some dimension..


The tag quotes I made are 2  3/4 inch x 3 1/8 inch..


Have you noticed I used the stencil with the paint (from the kit) for each tag.. 


I fussy cut each quote and also a number.. Love this washi tape
from Aunty Vera. 


A few bling and some pearl paint (from Aunty Vera) is all
you need for number 4.


A bit of glitter makes number 5 sparkle..


Following the theme through all of the quote cards
using stencil and paint  and of course a peach border
finished this one.


Count the stars has lots of sparkle and works wonderful
with this background paper.


Number 8 has lots of shine and pearl paint in the flowers
make this pretty..


Love this little book with all the quotes..


These envelopes are just to darn gorgeous..


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

January Monthly kit is available for $46.20 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Please visit me on my blog  HERE and dont for get to say hi!!
or
on my FB page  HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...