Friday, June 29, 2018

Coffee & Friends - Sarah's Simple and Fun Coffee Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
Welcome to our final Coffee & friends project!
The Team has done such a fabulous job this past month.... I hope you have been inspired to create your own coffee and tea themed goodies!
Today Sarah show us a great idea for using up the leftover bits and pieces from your kit....... some quick coffee and tea cards that your caffeine friends are going to love!



Hello friends! I've had so much fun with the June Kit this month, and hope you have too! To finish the month off I decided to make some simple cards to give to friends. I started with these manila card bases that match the kit quite well.


For the first card I used one of the large stickers from the Coffee & Tea Collection Kit as a base.


I added some dimension by placing this gorgeous prima flower in the corner.


To finish the card off I added some Neat & Tangled sequins to the flower and the top corner. Although super simple, I think this card is really cute!


For my second card I used some scraps from the paper collection and layered them as a base.


I then placed two stickers on the card for the main feature and sentiment and added one of the dimensional coffee shop stickers to the bottom. I love how sparkly it is!


For my final card I used layers of the coffee time washi tape to create a background.


I then used the last two prima flowers in the corners, layered a sticker from the paper kit with some scrap paper and made a cute little faux tea bag to finish it off!


And here's my three cards together!


I hope you've enjoyed this project and are inspired to create some simple cards yourself!

Until next time - Sarah xx

*****************

Buy Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

June Monthly kit is available for $77.30 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus. 
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...