Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - December 19th


Isn't it funny being on holidays? You forget all about your calendar!!!
So, with apologies - hello Scrappy Bloggers, from YESTERDAY! (lol)

Every year - when I'm at home - I like to make one gingerbread house. I only ever make one because making them is such an event in itself, so every year one special person in my life gets a home-made gingerbread house for Christmas. well, not this year....it's a bit difficult making gingerbread houses in a hotel room. So this is the best I could do......



















I found this gorgeous house (or should I be calling it a village!!??) outside one of the beautiful stores in Old Town, San Diego (the 'birthplace' of California). How gorgeous! Hmmm...imagining the suitcase surprise at the other end if I try to bring it home!!

Happy Holiday Baking!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...