Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - December 4th

















Have I mentioned how much I love love LOVE the Simple Stories '25 Days of Christmas' collection? These vintage Christmas inspired designs are just so gorgeous. And the paper is so thick and strong that it's also perfect for off the page projects. So I thought I'd make a little Christmas gift using a sheet of 'Peace Love Joy' and a pretty paper doilie.






































It's a Christmas Treat cone.....
























...filled with yummy Chrsitmas choccies!


I love this chipboard snowflake from the 2Crafty 'Christmas Assortment 1' pack. I painted it a lovely sage green and then sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add a bit of sparkle.

My Uncle-in-Law is going to love this!

(: Happy Scrapping :)
       Aunty Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...