Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - December 7th























Today I'm going on a little trip. Well, a big trip. I'll be hopping onto a plane here in Sydney this afternoon - the 7th of December. And I'll arrive about 13 hours later in Los Angeles at about 10 am - on the 7th of December. It's almost like time travel!























And in keeping with our 25 Days of Christmas theme....... look like someone else's form of transport??







(thanks to dragonart.com for the piccie!)











So I'm off, Scrapbooking Friends! I was thinking of keeping on Sydney time, but that's going to get way too hard. So look out later today...yesterday...right now...(oh I'm just confusing myself now!!!)....as I repeat today and continue the 25 Days of Christmas on LA time.

See you on the other side!

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...