Monday, December 2, 2013

25 Days of Christmas 2013 - Day 2....Christmas Cards

So - have you started making (or have you even FINISHED) your Christmas cards?

I have to admit, I'm running way behind schedule but I did take a day last week to combat both my procrastination AND my terrible Paper Collecting Habit...by getting some cards made up - using paper already in my stash!

The story so far....


I used a couple of my favourite stash-aways...... Authentique's 'Festive' and Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas (I still have heaps of this one in stock for anyone trying to track it down)...

I did cheat a bit and used some new goodies. The glitter dot matting is 'Dots' from the Teresa Collins' Summer Stories collection. I also used some Prima flowers......




......and one of my favourite crafty add-ons this Christmas - Trinkets from the Bo Bunny 'Silver & Gold' collection.....


Add some pretty Christmas phrase stickers and a bit of bling, and you're done.



Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...