Thursday, April 20, 2017

On the Bunny Trail: Lolly's Bunny Jar

Hello Crafty Friends!

Ready for another fun prject featuring our April Kit - The Bunny Trail?
Have a look at Lolly's super sweet bunny jar!!




Hello, and welcome to The Bunny Trail again!  This April Kit is loaded with spring colors and bunny sweetness.  I just couldn't help but try and capture some of that in this project.

I found some multicolored Easter "grass" paper at our local craft store, and I knew I had to use it, but I didn't want to make an Easter basket, so I chose a pint canning jar.  If I ever make this project again, I'll be sure to use a quart jar instead.

I used some green floral foam in the bottom of this jar to hold picks which I made from candy sticks and papers from the collection.   I stuffed the "grass" around the foam to hide it, and it became the perfect backdrop for my little bunny and extras.



Some turquoise spray paint was perfect for the lid, and I used the Santoro leaf garland and Prima flowers to accent it.



Dangling from the leaf garland is a bottlecap charm I made, using bunny images from the collection and Diamond Glaze, which is similar to Glossy Accents.


A handmade paper flower tops the lid to finish it off:


I love the way it turned out.  The colors are so perky and delightful -- guaranteed to chase away any gloominess of weather!


Thank you for taking a peek!  If you want to see more, you can find the video HERE.

And this kit is available HERE.

Hopping along,
Lolly
http://www.lollypalooza.net

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...