Wednesday, May 2, 2018

NSD 2018 - My Favourite Thingy!! - Donna's Challenge Introduction.

Hello Crafty Friends!
It's time to introduce our NSD Challenges.... they're going to be so such fun!
Today - Donna tells us about the inspiration behind her challenge and gives you a peek at her finished project. Go Team Donna!!



Hi All
Wow, cannot believe NSD has come around so quickly and what a
Wonderful month it is going to be.. The Creative Team has lots of challenges for you this month and the wonderful Aunty Vera is doin her 'thang' by giving
out lots of prizes as well, (thank you Aunty Vera)..
Come and join us by completing a challenge and posting your
pics under that challenge; Why not join all the challenges, I am going to..
My Challenge to you for NSD is:
drum rollllllllllllllll please...

'MY FAVOURITE THINGY'

To create a Waterfall Album and to use as many photos as you can, and to tell/show us
what Scrappin means to YOU !!!
WOW, yep that's a lot of challenge but I KNOW you can do it..
Now to make it easier for you I have created three videos; The first is, My Idea on what Scrapbooking is and to show you what my challenge is going to be.
The second is a tutorial on how to make a Waterfall Album with the gorgeous May Kit
And The third is what my Waterfall Album looks like when it is completely finished..
Now along the way I am going to post a couple of short 
tutorials as well, so make sure you stay adhered (hehe) to this PAGE..
You can see my first Video HERE
Here is a hint of the finished Waterfall Album.


Don't forget to join in the fun and stay tuned to this channel..
Hugs
Donna xx

YAH GO TEAM DONNA YAH

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

May monthly kit is available for $76.25 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.


Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...