Saturday, May 5, 2018

NSD 2018 - Three's a Crowd? - Sarah's Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!
Ready to get started? Join Sarah as she takes us through her Challenge Project.... it's pocket paging time. Go Team Sarah!!




Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share my May Challenge with you all. This month to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day I decided to create a pocket page spread with each pocket utilising a different technique. All up I used eight different techniques:

Hand Lettering


Shaker Pocket


Unaltered Sentiment Card


Watercolour Resist


Layered Embellishments


Stencilling


Black and White Photo


And Journaling


And here's the finished project:


This project was so much fun to make and I loved using all these different techniques. If you'd like to give something like this a go, please join in on my challenge!

Three's a Crowd?

To join in this challenge create a pocket-page spread using at least three different techniques. You can use the above techniques for inspiration or choose your own. One of these techniques should be mixed-media based - think paint, stencilling, sprays, texture, watercolour etc. I'll be back later in the month to demonstrate some of these techniques and to show you how to use them in other projects as well.

I hope you'll join team Sarah this National Scrapbooking Day and create a fun pocket page layout!

*********

Check out my NSD Challenge Video HERE
Post your creations in THIS ALBUM for my challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I have never done a pocket page before Sarah, so looking forward to this challenge. this is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...