Tuesday, May 22, 2018

NSD 2018 - Fill Your Box Part 2 - Four Little Cards and Four Little Tags.

Hello Crafty Friends!
It's been wonderful seeing all the Challenge entries coming in to our facebook crafty group!
Are you entering Tina's Stationery Box challenge? Here are some more bits of loveliness to fill your box!
Go Team Tina!!


Hello everyone.
I hope you have all been enjoying this month of fun and challenges. Thank you for all those participating in the challenges. I must say the projects have been so amazing.
Today I have four little cards and four little tags to fill the front smaller pockets of the Stationery Box.
                      Four Little Cards.
I made these cards to measure 3 1/2 " x 3 1/2 ".
I cut 4 cards from black cardstock at 7 " x 3 1/2 " and folded them in half. Each of my layers of matting were cut smaller than the previous. The amount will depend on how much you want the bottom layer to show. I used the papers from the kit and the pocket pages also from the kit, which I cut at 3" x 3" to fit the top of the cards. I kept them simple because they need to fit into the front pocket as well as four envelopes. 
     Four Little Tags
I like my tags nice and strong, so I always cut a front and back from the designer paper and a middle tag from natural craft card ( 280 gsm). When I make larger tags, I use two layers of the craft card. I really like how they feel. You can use cereal boxes also, they will give you a nice sturdy tag.
I used the stickers from the kit and some fussy cutting to add dimension. The paper string that came in the kit was a perfect finish to the tags.
Here are the cards and tags in the Stationary Box.
I hope you have enjoyed this little project, I will be back with more ideas on filling the Stationery Box.
Please be sure to check out the other Team Members Challenges during this month of creative fun.
Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx

You can find all the information you need about the Challenges (including the boring fine print) HERE.
Post your creations in THIS ALBUM for my Challenge.

You can purchase this beautiful kit HERE along with many more wonderful products.

1 comment:

  1. I adore little cards! Perfect addition to this project

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...