Friday, October 4, 2019

Nervous at Night - Donna's Halloween Pop Up Card

BOO!!
hehe...... seemed an appropriate way to start the post.
A fun spooky project from Donna today as she creates a not so scary Halloween scene on a pop-up card....






Hi all,
This month is Halloween so for my very first project for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft (AVSC), I made a pop up card with lots of fussy cut images from the cute papers in this months collection called Hey Pumpkin from Crate Paper.
This is my very first pop up card using the die from Karen Burniston -'House Pop Up', and I will be using it again for sure.. The only thing I will do different is to make the two tabs with stronger cardstock..
If you own this die then please follow the instructions to create the basic 'floor'. otherwise follow this diagram.. 




I didn't do a step by step as it really is pretty basic.. I did lots of fussy cutting from the cute papers and simply popped them on the tabs or adhered them to scraps of cardstock and then to the 'floor' of the card. A example of this is the fussy cut cauldron in the middle of the houses. 


I stamped the cobweb from the Spooky Scribbles Stamp Set several times on the lush Grid paper and placed a spider in the middle of the web.  Fussy cutting two happy ghosts, I adhered them with 3D foam tape. I pulled from my stash the Karen Burniston Halloween Scene die and die cut a grave yard. I placed this behind the fussy cut houses.


I coloured all the windows with a yellow glitter pen and drew around the windows with a black marker to make them stand out. A tree from the same die set as the graveyard sits wonderfully behind the blue house. 


A very happy fussy cut mummy pokes his head out from behind the orange house.. Do you notice all the spiderwebs that covers the town? 


This cards has layers of interesting things to look at.
The Spooktacular is a die from Tonic Studios.


The finished card. I love the not so scary pumpkins which I popped up with a scrap tab..
I really enjoyed creating this card and have to be honest had some help from my grandson Harley who said his favourite bit is the mummy.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October.
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...