Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Month of Christmas Craft 2017 - Donna's Magical Wishing Well

Hello Crafty Friends!
You're going to love Donna's Christmas project today.... a magical wishing well featuring our favourite Carousel Christmas papers......






I have had this wishing well for years and thought this paper from Bo Bunny would be perfect for this project..
The 3D Wishing Well comes in a kit form from Twiddlebitz.
I simply inked around the edges of the well using Victoria Velvet Distress Ink.
You will need strong adhesive to glue this together.


 I fussy cut the images out of a 12 x12 piece of cardstock and inked around
all the edges.


I die cut the poinsettias from a Kaiser die and placed these around the well.


Love these three fussy cut banners. I simply used 3D foam tape
to give them some dimension. Can you see the glitter of the Wink of Stella pen
on the heart & bows..


I made 'snow' and placed this thickly on the edges of the roof
and small amounts on other
parts of the well.


I painted Glimmer Glam Paint from Tattered Angels on
to the assorted images to give some shine.



A side view, love this little panel of names of Santa's reindeers..


 Look how gorgeous these trees look with the Wishing Well.


Back of the Wishing Well..
The bird is from Habitat.


Finished project..

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx
You can buy these gorgeous papers from  Aunty Vera HERE
Check out my blog Here 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...