Monday, December 4, 2017

A Month of Christmas Crafting - Leanne's Christmas Zines

Hello Crafty Friends - Join Leanne today for a fun Christmas project...... creating 'Zines'....






Here are the Christmas Zines that I have made.  The first and last photo in this group are all the front covers and all the back covers.  Then the others are made with 'Frosted' by Kaisercraft. For a tutorial on how to make a 'zine' check out Lolly's video HERE.  Basically they are made from one piece of paper for the booklet.  They are easy to make however the thicker the paper the harder they are to fold so the edges are all neat. I ended up using the single sided papers from the 12" paper pads.








This one has been made with 'Silver Bells' by Kaisercraft.  I have left one page in the booklet with no or little decorations so that I can write a message to the recipient......








Thank you for joining me today
xx Leanne xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up your stash of papers! Need to do this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. I want to try this too, so when I can collect some stuff together will do so. Thanks Leanne, and will watch Lolly's video again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...