Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Month of Christmas Crafting 2017 - Deb's Advent Calendar

Hello Crafty Friends..... and welcome to our month of Christmas Crafting!
We'll bring you ideas, inspiration..... and lots of Eye Candy from our 2017 Creative Team and our Guest Crafty Peeps!
What better way to get started than by oohing and aahing over Deb's gorgeous Advent Calendar.....




This is my Advent Calendar made using all Stampin' Up! products.



I have attached 25 separate little boxes (which I might add I cut out by hand) and then glued them inside an 8 x 10 picture frame. 



 I have glued on a thick piece of cardboard to the top of the frame to get the nice shape on the top. I used a stampin' Up! sizzlit to get the shape, traced around the biggest one of the set then enlarged it in the photocopier, traced and then cut it out, phew!! The things we crafters do to make something lol!   



If anyone would like to make one of these they can purchase the tutorial from Jacquii McLeay HERE. 

Thank you for joining me today
xx Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...