Monday, December 18, 2017

A Month of Christmas Craft 2017 - Leanne's Gorjuss Christmas Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
We all totally love the Gorjuss girls here in Aunty Vera Land and today Leanne brings a bit of Gorjuss-ness to some lovely wintery Christmas cards!




Here are some cards which I am really happy with. I have shown the background which I have made using Distress Oxides - Black Soot, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint with some Picket Fence used though a round stencil to make the full moon







I thought I would love the girl in the red coat best but I LOVE this card so I made it into a shaker as well.






Here is another Gorjuss Christmas card.  Each of the main cards has been done with Oxide backgrounds. 





Thank you for joining me and Happy Christmas
xx Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...