Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 2018 Guest Team Unboxings

Hello Crafty Friends!

February is such a busy craft month as we celebrate International Chocolate Day... oops! I mean... Valentine's Day.... next week. So to help spread the creative love, we have 2 special Guest Designers joining us.... Lolly and Rianna!


Lolly was not able to stay on as full time CT member this year as she has her fingers in SOOOOO many pies! I was so happy that she agreed to join us this month for some LOVEly crafting!

I know that Lolly LOVES papers, so her guest box included the Carta Bella 'Hello Sweetheart' papers from the Love & Art kit.....


.... as well as some other fun love themed goodies.
Want to see them?
You can watch Lolly's unboxing HERE.
I can't wait to see what Lolly has in store for us!






Hi everyone,

Rianna on the blog here today! ðŸ˜„
I received my first guest design team kit for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft for 2018, I have a video which you can watch HERE of my unboxing and showing of the goodies or click on the photo below. 😊



One of the products I received is in the Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft February 2018 Kit (Love and Art) which you can purchase HERE.

Click on the photos to take you to the product listings on Aunty Vera's online store.

Crate Paper - Heart Day - 12x12" d/sided paper - Hugs & KissesCrate Paper - Heart Day - 12x12" d/sided paper - DelightfulCrate Paper - Heart Day - 12x12" d/sided paper - DreamyCrate Paper - Heart Day - 12x12" d/sided paper - SweetheartsCrate Paper - Main Squeeze - Ephemera PackLindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Aurora AmethystLawn Fawn Custom Craft Die Set - RawrLawn Fawn Clear Stamp Set - Science of Love

I look forward to showing you all my creations for this month! 😊
Thank you for stopping by!

- Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...