Sunday, February 18, 2018

Love & Art: Lolly's Booklet Card

Hello Craft Friends!
I hope you've been having fun following Lolly's Love Card Marathon!
Here is Lolly's final Love Card...... a little booklet card that is just oh so adorable!!



I'm still playing with the papers from this fun kit and loving how many cut-apart cards there are!  This time I wanted to make a booklet card using the 3X4 inch cards.


That is always like a blank canvas to me. . . how can I come up with a new way to use the cards?
This time I kept four in a row intact and scored between them.


Then I glued the bottom and open side, of the two center ones, creating a pocket.  I will make tags later on to put in them.


Then to decorate my card front, I made a 1X2 inch mini card, and I used the Mini Envelope punch board to create an envelope of the right size.


To cover the fold area of the card, I cut a 4X1 inch spine, folded it in half lengthwise, and I used the cute Lawn Fawn die to cut a strip of hearts from it.  Then I glued it over the spine of my card.


I kept moving to other areas of the card while the first areas were drying, so next I took some of this fun gold ribbon out . . .


. . .  and I cut out two of the flowers and glued them on top of my mini envelope.


I added some flat back embellishments and then the covers were done.  Next, I cut down another card so that it would be slim, and I cut a portion of the 12" saying strip.  Those will be what I fit into the inner pockets I created.


I laminated those cards, punched holes, and added eyelets and baker's twine.


All done!   These can be done fairly quickly, and they are so sweet and petite!


I'm loving my little stack of Valentine's cards, and the matching papers are sooo adorable.  Thank you for following along on my adventures.  Hop over to Vera's to snatch up some of this paper line HERE.

And watch the process video HERE.

Happy Heart Day,

Lolly
http://www.LollyPalooza.net

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but little everything is just so cute!! I love the trim and the little envelope and the little booklet..so awesome xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...