Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Spotlight on Graphic 45 - Fiona's Nature Sketchbook Creations

Hello Crafty Friends

We all love Graphic 45, but I think our Guest Designer Fiona loves it the mostest. yes - the MOSTEST! lol.

Today Fiona shares some gorgeous projects that she has been working on using the Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook collection. You'll need the smelling salts for these!
Enjoy!.........



Hello Crafters!

I love Graphic 45.... I almost love it so much that I can be scared of using it! So I like to spend a few days 'ímmersing' myself in it, getting used to it, handling it and inspiring ideas.

The quality of G45 products is very high with the paper being heavy weight and colour-rich. The designs are so striking, unique and colourful, they always draw the eye of the observer. It's so inspiring.... after getting over the initial reluctance to cut up such a beautiful product!!

A good idea is to start with something simple - a card say... pick an image and design around it with colour schemes, themes or words.......














With G45 designs, additional embellishments can be kept to a minimum if you wish. Because of the excellent quality of this paper, designs can be fussy cut and used as embellishments.....










After attempting some cards, you may want to take it a step further..... like this Post It note holder.......









The more you work with the collection, the braver you become, and your imagination can really kick in!






















Here are my cards and trinket boxes all together.....



Thank you for joining me today. I hope you had as much fun as I did

Fiona xx



1 comment:

  1. Another fussy cutter. Welcome to the fold. These are just gorgeous 💕

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...