Sunday, January 22, 2017

Happy New Year Cards - Donna's January Kit Project #2

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Weekend!

I hope you are all taking a bit of time this weekend to relax and perhaps get some crafting time.
Here's some inspiration for you - 3 fabulous cards from Donna using our January Kit.
Enjoy!........





Hello lovely people
I thought I would show you today 3 cards I created
I love creating cards, there is something totally relaxing
about taking a piece of paper, a flower and some bling and seeing what you can
create with it..
I had a few bits and bobs left over from my main project
and I thought yep lets make some cards...


KISS ME AT MIDNIGHT...

I totally loved the Elements paper from Simple Stories.. This
piece of paper alone gives you the basis to make at least 12 cards.
I wanted to use some stickers from Simple Stories, so thought these three
cards were the perfect choice to do so..
As you can see I also used the Nuvo Jewel Drops on the
word Kiss to give some dimension to the card..


I then mounted another sticker 'clock strikes midnight'
with 3D foam tape  and finished off the card with
flowers from Celebrate It Occasions flowers and a
bling centre from Kaiser..


And here is the card...



COUNTDOWN...

Loving the Elements, I chose 3.2.1 for this card and
thought the clock sticker would be perfect as an
embellishment.. I mounted it on 3D foam tape and placed in the corner with some Kindy Glitz around it (not quite dry as you can see here), with a brad
in the middle.. I also added Nuvo Jewel Drops
on the 4 for contrast.


For all the cards I wanted to use flowers so I fiddled
around until I was happy with the placements. This is what I
finished up with.. I like it.. On the side I added some more
stickers which I think are brilliant by the way..


And voila, the finished card... 



HAPPY NEW YEAR...

For my final card and my final Element from the Elements page,
I created a card that says it all!!
Again I used 3D foam tape to mounted the sticker in a banner style and
placed a sticker behind the Element. (gotta love them stickers)


For this card I chose the larger flower from Prima and placed 
Celebrate It Occasions flowers on each side of it..
To tie the flower together I added some Kindy Glitz
and a bling from KaiserCraft..


And here it is, my final card...


The 3 cards together.. Don't you just love the colours of this collection!!
And the Bazzill cardstock is so perfect:
Pink Lollipop, Candy Necklace and Easter Grass..

Have a brilliant New Year and
Happy Crafting...
Hugs
Donna xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...